Click on the links above or below to get online access to many of the library’s resources: *You will need to have your library card number and password to access some of these resources. If you don't know your password, please contact the library at 436-2473 or email@example.com.
• Search Catalog: Search our collection to find materials and their availability
• Search Magazines & Databases: Search across hundreds of resources for current & authoritative information.
• Reserve Books: Check out the current Reserve Books on display.
• Interlibrary Loan: Use our online form to request materials we do not own.
• Join the Library: Use our online forms to create an account.
MORE ONLINE RESOURCES
Downloadable AudioBooks & Ebooks
Click here for GMLC Overdrive
*Note: The login procedure for Listen Up Vermont now requires your full library card number along with the password for your general library account. Contact library staff if you need help with your password.
Click here for MANGO LANGUAGES
To log in to Mango, use the part of your library card number that starts with "P" followed by five numbers.
Search magazines & newspapers
Click here for GALE CENGAGE
To log in to Gale, use the part of your library card number that starts with "P" followed by five numbers. This is case sensitive.
Click here for Heritage Quest
To log in to Heritage Quest, use your full library card number that starts with "2VSOS".
Click here for UNIVERSAL CLASS
To log in to Universal Class, use your full library card number that starts with "2VSOS".