See also the RESOURCES PAGE to learn a foreign language, access to over 500 free online classes, and more!:
Book & Catalog Links:
• Hartland Public Library Online Catalog
• Vermont Web2 Catalog
• World Catalog
Downloadable eBooks and Audio:
• Green Mountain Library Consortium
• FAQ for Downloading eBooks and audio books
• How to use OverDrive to download eBooks and audio books
Museums - We have passes to loan!:
• Vermont Institute of Natural Science - See the birds, hike the trails!
• Billings Farm
• Shelburne Museum
• American Precision Museum
• ECHO Lake Aquarium and Science Center
• Vermont State Parks Family Day Pass
Privacy Protection Links:
• National Do Not Call Registry
• Learn Your Privacy Rights and Tips
• Spam email: Information and reporting.
• General Identity Theft information
• US Post Office scam & crime information
• US Department of Justice Fraud & Identity Theft Information
• FAQ regarding Social Security Fraud
• Identity Theft Resource Center
• Heritage Quest
• Family Search
• Cindi's List
• Digital Public Library of America
• Vermont Government
• Prevent Child Abuse Vermont
• Historic Vermont Newspapers ONLINE!
• Find a Vermont Food Experience
• Things to do and Places to Visit in Vermont
• Medline Plus
• National Cancer Institute
• American Academy of Family Physicians
• Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
• U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
• Medical Library Association: A User's Guide to Finding and Evaluating Health Information on the Web
• Empowering women to live healthier lives.
• Health Resources Recommended by the Vermont State Library
• AcademicInfo is an online education resource center with extensive subject guides and distance learning information.
• Federal Government Financial Aid forms and information
• New England Board of Higher Eduction. Information on Regional Student Tuition Break Program and more.
Career & Job Information:
• Vermont Job Link (VT Dept. of Labor)
Vermont Veteran Services:
• Information regarding benefits and services for Veterans and their families in Vermont.
• Vermont Law Help
*You may qualify for a free lawyer or paralegal.
• Find various Vermont law forms: Divorce, Civil Union Dissolution, Legal Separation, Parentage filing, Child Support Motion and more.