How do I get Porchside takeout library service?
Please use only ONE request method.
1. Your online library account
Log in using your Library card number and password. Search for items, then click on PLACE HOLD and CONFIRM HOLD. Your request will be sent to a library staff person who will pull the items and contact you when they are ready for pick up. If you don’t know your library card number or password, please call 802-436-2473 or email email@example.com and a staff person will help you.
Here is a video tutorial with step-by-step instructions
on how to use your library account to request books and other items.
2. Use the online form below.
When your item(s) are ready for pick-up, library staff will call you.
- Pick up times are Tuesday and Friday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm; Wednesday and Thursday Noon – 7:00 pm; and Saturday 10:00 am – 2:00 pm.
- Please call on the day you would like to pick up your items.
If you call before library hours, please leave a message.
- Your items will be in a paper bag with your last name written on the bag.
- Bags will be on the porch.
Other available services:
Laptop 7 day loans available
Copy/Fax remote service available – please contact the library
Wi-Fi hotspots available for loan
Interlibrary loan service
436-2473 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This service has been very popular with the community and the library will continue to provide Porchside Lending for those who would like to continue using this service. (updated 6-11-21)
The Hartland Library Staff
Nancy, Amy, Dennise, Peggy, and Liz