June 21, 2021
Hartland Public Library Job Opening – Part-Time Technology Tutor
The Hartland Public Library is seeking a technology tutor to teach technology skills to adults on a one on one basis. Desired time commitment is 2-4 hours per week to start, with the possibility of additional hours in the future.
- Working knowledge of PCs, Macs, and mobile devices.
- Familiarity with a range of software and email applications.
- Demonstrated ability and commitment to keeping technology skills current.
- Background and interest in computer hardware, software and mobile devices.
- Ability to troubleshoot and research solutions to technology problems as they arise.
- A strong commitment to customer service and an ability to communicate effectively with library patrons and staff of all ages.
- Demonstrated ability to clearly and patiently explain technology concepts.
Education and Training:
High school diploma required, plus 1-2 years of experience in computer or technology-related services. College or technical training in computer science is desirable, but not required. Full job description can be found here.
May include some evening and weekend hours. To apply, email a cover letter and resume to:
Hartland Public Library
153 US Route 5
PO Box 137
Hartland VT 05048
Review of applications will begin July 19, 2021 and will continue until the position is filled.
The Hartland Public Library is looking to hire a part-time summer intern to assist the Children’s Librarian with youth programming and community forums.
The ideal candidate will be a high school student residing in Hartland who enjoys working with young people and enjoys reading. This is a paid internship beginning June 15, 2021. Hours are flexible but some evening work will be involved.
For more information and to apply, contact Amy McMullen at firstname.lastname@example.org or Nancy Tusinski at email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.